As part of a small team, you will manage assignments covering a broad range of sectors including cosmetics, food and spirits, etc. You will be in contact with the clients as well as all of the agency teams (creative, account managers, etc.) You will be trained and given responsibilities within a short period of time, giving you an opportunity to gain a truly rewarding experience, which will enhance your career plan.
1) Commercial Development:
Ad hoc agency presentations
Monitoring and operational management of invitations to tender/competitions
Acceptance of the brief, drafting of methods and budgetary estimates
2) Business development:
Implementation of targeted business development initiatives within the context of a specified annual development plan:
- Identification of marketing managers, telephone prospecting, mailing, magazine dispatches, network activation, etc.
- Making appointments and transforming the results into a brief
- Adding information to the database and updating the existing file, etc.
- Market intelligence: business acquisitions, appointments, etc.
3) Internal and external communications:
- Operational management of PR events such as evenings, conferences, etc.
4) Project management (optional):
- Starting with a client's brief, work methods and strategic recommendations are documented: benchmarking, organisation of brainstorming sessions, executive summary
- Management of the customer interface: operational and budgetary supervision of projects
- Coordination of the teams: drafting creative briefs and monitoring the design process
The role would suit someone who:
- has a friendly personality and an enterprising and sociable character
- is approachable, willing to work in a team and has a generous attitude
- is hands-on and able to work independently, efficiently and thoroughly in their daily work
- has interpersonal skills, natural curiosity, intellectual and cultural openness
- bilingual in English and French: very good level of written and spoken English (experience would ideally include a long-term stay in an English-speaking country)
- education: business school or school of marketing and communications
Starting: 4th July 2016
Duration: 6 Months