Dragon Rouge is a global design and innovation business that’s different to work with and work for. We are a privately-owned, boutique-style consultancy with French heritage and an obsession for high-quality solutions. We use insights and creativity to help our clients achieve superior brand performance.
We believe the best brands are those that go beyond expectations. They don’t just do the job – they go deeper and become the fabric of our lives. We work hard to build the brands that create more, that make a positive difference and have lasting value. These are the brands that deliver sustainable success and make the world a better, more rewarding place to be.
We see an opportunity in Greater China for a tight and powerful consultancy, built around a handful of brilliant senior practitioners, who deliver world-class strategy, innovation and design solutions. We are currently seeking a Client Manager & Strategist to join our team to serve our growing roster of clients.
We're looking for:
- Someone with experience managing clients and projects, multinational or local clients
- Someone with experience in working in teams that have tackled subjects like brand positioning, brand strategies, brand architectures, messaging architectures, taglines, and brand names
- Someone with who had account management or strategic planning experience who enjoys being part of a environment where thinking big and being creative is part of what we do to help our clients brands and businesses grow
- Someone who has genuine interest in consumers and marketing, who always strives to understand people and market contexts, and sees this as the key to unlocking business value and growth for clients
- Report to Strategy Director; can work independently and collaboratively within team to support the development and implementation of corporate and consumer brand strategies for clients in a range of industries
- Organize and manage client engagements through project completion and build client relationship
- Manage project timelines as well as third party research agencies delivery and timing to ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget
- Follow up on proper project documentation, invoicing and collections
- Proficient with desktop research, information and data collection and analysis to help build hypotheses and frameworks that enable project plans and output
- Interested to build strategic capabilities including the ability to seek and synthesise data from multiple sources for keen insights
- 2-5 years work experience, ideally in strategic planning, brand marketing/management, product development, consumer insights or brand strategy consulting
- Client service skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and grow solid relationships
- Analytically-minded, with problem definition and problem solving skills
- Superior report writing, presentation and communications skills
- Preference given to candidates with some experience with both qualitative and quantitative market research tools, consumer insights and concept development but not required for consideration
- Comfortable working with foreign clients and foreign company working style
- Seeking “boutique” sized company culture
- Passion for innovation, strategy and design
- Bachelor degree, in Business/Marketing/Communications preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English, equal to TOFEL score >= 600 or IELTS score >= 7