Carte Noire has been the reference for ground coffee in France for over 15 years, an icon that has kept its leadership thanks to its timeless codes. Its strength lies in its being the coffee of reference and ability to broaden its range with a wide variety of luxurious yet accessible products. All the intensity of a good coffee, which comes as ground, beans, instant, flexible capsules and Nespresso-compatible capsules.
Strong, highly identifiable, minimalist brand codes that can be geared to every coffee segment, intensity is at the heart of Carte Noire:
- an intense black to give the brand more depth
- white is still present to contrast with the black and express the idea of duality, a key part of Carte Noire’s visual identity
- touches of gold for a luxurious, premium look
- anthracite grey that supports the branding and becomes couture thanks to overstitching
- a second set of ribbons that presents the product by contrasting with colour
- numbers to express the coffee’s intensity