Dragon Rouge Singapore Pte Ltd is looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team and support our Business Director in accelerating our growth in Asia.
About Dragon Rouge:
Dragon Rouge is a global agency specialized in brand strategy, design, and innovation. We have over 35-year experience working on consumer branding projects (for The Coca-Cola Company, Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, Abbott, Nestlé, etc.) as well as corporate branding projects (for Petronas, CIMB, Airtel, NUS, Accor, Telenor Group, Rio Tinto, etc.).
Created in 2014 (younger office of the Dragon Rouge group), our Singapore team is made of 12 strong individuals across account servicing, strategy consultant, creative talents, business development and support functions.
The job description and the duties of the Business Development Executive will be as follow:
Reporting to the Regional Business Director, you will be supporting the agency new business efforts in researching, identifying, and targeting new business prospects and opportunities in both consumer (FMCG) and corporate branding areas.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Investigating growth opportunity areas for the Company (sectors, markets, products)
• Identifying and reaching out to potential prospects
• Building and maintaining a prospect database
• Managing our outbound marketing efforts (especially digital marketing)
• Assisting with converting prospects into live business leads
• Maintaining a business development status report for regular sharing with team
• Building agency profile presentations, including desktop research to develop strategic and tailored content for our outreach
• Liaising with our Dragon Rouge network to share and collect best practice case studies
• Developing pitches presentation and supporting the strategy team in research for pitches proposals (eg. competitive audits, consumer trends, shelf / pack audits, website audits)
• Helping Finance and Client Servicing to coordinate necessary paperwork with new clients.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Has preferably a degree in Marketing/Communications/Business Management
• Has 2-to-4 years of experience in business development
• Is familiar with the world of brand strategy and/or brand design (agency or client side)
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills & confident
• Has good research and analytical skills
• Shows a sincere interest for new business development
• Can learn fast, work autonomously and be proactive
• Value collaborative ways of working
• Singapore citizen or PR
• Fluent in English