Are you interested to join a fast-paced and exciting working environment where everyone’s opinion and contribution is highly valued?
Our Singapore team is looking for an intern to support and work under the supervision of our Business Development Director.
Our younger office is composed of strong individuals including brand strategist, account managers, creative brains, support functions and business development.
It is an exciting opportunity to cut your teeth with some of the best people in the industry. We’re an approachable and friendly team and we are looking for people who are passionate about design, ready to be part of a professional team.
This is not the job of a tea maker – though everyone will happily say yes to a cup whoever is offering. So be careful how many people you ask!
Reporting to the SEA Business Development Director, you will be responsible for supporting her in researching, identifying and targeting new business prospects, both consumer (FMCG) and corporate clients. This entails intelligence gathering, prospecting, targeted outreach, assisting with proposals & pitches and new biz database maintenance. The role may include coordinating some marketing activities (outbound collateral, events, publicity, digital presence, etc.). Occasionally you may be asked to support the Account Management team on certain client projects.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Business Development: Support the BD Director through the following:
• Investigating growth opportunity areas for the Company (sectors, markets, products)
• Identifying and reaching out to potential prospects
• Building and maintaining a prospect database
• Assisting with converting prospects into live business leads
• Maintaining a business development status report for regular sharing with team
• Assisting with proposals, pitches and RFQ processes
• Helping Finance and Client Servicing to coordinate necessary paperwork with new clients
Marketing: Support the BD Director through the following:
• Managing Dragon Rouge Southeast Asia emailing list (prospects, clients, media, other contacts)
• Coordinating PR and marketing activities (eg press releases, media interviews, digital presence, mailers, events, conference attendance)
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is studying business, management and/or marketing
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
• Shows a sincere interest for new business development
• Can learn fast, work autonomously and be proactive
• Is a Singapore citizen, PR or a foreigner who can apply for a Work Holiday Pass (under Work Holiday Programme).
• Starting date: July 2019 – Ending date: December 2019