Dragon Rouge is a global creative agency. We help brands and businesses to inspire, change and grow. Using insight, foresight and creativity we help our clients define strategies, create new products, new services and exceptional experiences. Founded in 1984 in France, we are the leading independent network. We combine local expertise and consumer knowledge with a global strategic vision of brand management. We believe successful brands go beyond expectation. Because creativity is at the heart of what we do, and because we’re influenced by the spirit of generosity, we work hand in hand with our clients to build the brands that create more. Our people are diverse and multinational, chosen for their talent and attitude across our group. Entrepreneurship is an important ingredient, as is the freedom for talent to grow and develop. We are a global network with offices in Paris, London, New York, Warsaw, Hamburg, Sao Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore.
We are currently recruiting a passionate Corporate Creative Director for our Warsaw office (full time job, hybrid approach) with prestigious references in artistic design and creativity in the field of Corporate Branding design.
Your main missions will be to support a creative team on ambitious projects and help define design strategies for our customers.
A reference for all things artistic, you will orientate and stimulate all creative considerations to ensure the best concepts emerge.
You will also drive further development of the corporate identity area in the agency, in particular, the digital, motion, and all kinds of craft competences.
· Lead the work of the creative team and design for all corporate identity related projects from initial concepts till final brand guidelines and introduction of the band to market,
· Create design strategy / design territories for further creative work based on provided brief and collaboration with Creative Director and/or Strategist,
· Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling corporate identity and digital experiences,
· Select and present concepts to clients in Polish and English, obtain approvals for deliverables.
· Further develop the team’s competences around digital, motion and different kinds of craft,
· Collaborate with team members including other creative teams, strategists and account managers.
· 10 years of relevant design experience including three years leadership of a creative team,
· Experience in creating award winning corporate identities / design systems,
· Experience with complex design projects including digital, print, spatial and retail,
· Experience in leading a team of diverse, talented creatives,
· Strong creative vision, with an eye on business objectives,
· Good organisational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure,
· Familiar with trends, pop culture and latest work standards.
Nice to have skills and qualifications :
· Formal graphic design or similar education,
· Knowledge of following tools (at least some level of awareness): Motion (AE), 3D (Spline, etc), UI/UX (Figma),
· Experience in creating and implementing communication ideas and campaigns,
· The ability to use words well / copywriting skills will be a plus.
Interested in new challenges? Apply now with your Impressive Portfolio and CV Now!
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.