Dragon Rouge is a global creative agency. We help brands and businesses to inspire, change and grow. Using insight, foresight and creativity we help our clients define strategies, create new products, new services and exceptional experiences. Founded in 1984 in France, we are the leading independent network. We combine local expertise and consumer knowledge with a global strategic vision of brand management. We believe successful brands go beyond expectation. Because creativity is at the heart of what we do, and because we’re influenced by the spirit of generosity, we work hand in hand with our clients to build the brands that create more. Our people are diverse and multinational, chosen for their talent and attitude across our group. Entrepreneurship is an important ingredient, as is the freedom for talent to grow and develop. We are a global network with offices in Paris, London, New York, Warsaw, Hamburg, Sao Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore.
We are looking for the Corporate Senior Designer for our Warsaw office (full time job, hybrid approach).
You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing, crafting, creating, and implementing design solutions that deliver on the brief, strategy, and unique idea.
You will also support the Creative Director by managing the business and overseeing development and creative excellence throughout the design process.
· Being part of creative corporate identity creative team,
· Taking ownership, responsibility, and accountability of the projects,
· Superb execution of design projects from early concepts till the design guidelines and further.
Main Responsibilities :
· Drive ideas and innovative thinking at a senior level,
· Create multiple concepts for new assignments,
· Carry out the creative brief to deliver quality design,
· Take ownership, responsibility, and accountability of the projects,
· Meet clients with relevant colleagues to discuss objectives and creative solutions,
· Liaise with design and production teams to ensure continuity of quality delivery,
· Construct clear and convincing presentations for internal and client purposes,
· Present work to clients,
· Assist other designers in the team to fine tune each other’s ideas,
· Share skills and previous experience and learnings with members of the team,
· Collaborate with team members including other creative teams, strategists and account managers.
· 3-5 years of relevant design experience and relevant design qualifications,
· Fluent in the use of relevant design software (Adobe Creative Suite),
· Awareness of emerging trends in design,
· Sound technical knowledge across production, print and digital media,
· Good knowledge of material and production processes that are key to delivering quality solutions,
· Experience with complex design projects including digital, print, motion, spatial and retail,
· Good presentation, time management and project management skills.
Interested in new challenges? Apply now with your Impressive Portfolio and CV Now!
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.