Our Hamburg office is looking for a Graphic Design Intern. If you think you are an up-to-date, communicative, dynamic, engaged, organized and a very, very creative person, let’s talk.
It is an exciting opportunity to cut your teeth with some of the best people in the industry. We’re an approachable and friendly team and we are looking for people who are passionate about design, ready to be part of a professional team.
This is not the job of a coffee maker – though everyone will happily say yes to a cup whoever is offering. So be careful how many people you ask!
Your role is to provide support to the creative team.
A few examples of what you might do and learn:
• Internet based research, including the utilisation of image libraries, search engines and social media sites
• Research of publications such as newspapers, magazines, reference books and brochures
• Think, view, conceptualise and design in different ways
• Brainstorm ideas in group sessions, and aid with creative and insightful input
• Gain insight into the way a ‘brand agency’ operates and build your understanding of how a creative team is involved
• Communicate with a team of designers and consultants to build your confidence
• Explore new ways of working, learn new skills and broaden your approach to projects
• You are a passionate Designer
• You have a Degree in Graphic design or similar
• Good knowledge of Adobe Suit
• It is easy for you to work individually and as part of a team
• Being a German speaker
• You are looking for a place for a mandatory internship for at least 6 months starting in June