We believe that „normal“ was yesterday. That’s why we are always searching for brilliant designers, copywriters and strategists, who develop ideas, that challenge the mainstream.
Do you have what it takes? Then become a part of our Dragon family!
We are looking for a Dragon with several years of professional experience in consulting and/or strategy in a creative agency. With your quick-witted, you are able to understand brand strategies, the market and the consumers well and can transform this understanding into big ideas in order to give the creative team a first idea for their creative process.
A Dragon Rouge Brand Consultant is also experienced in management of brand audits and in the development of strong, creative ideas in German and English. You will be reporting to the managing director.
• Perform market-, target group- and design analyses and derive recommendations for strategic actions
• Develop strategic brand concepts, including product-, communication- and promotion concepts and positionings
• Creation of guidelines in order to strengthen and consolidate brand positionings
• Manage clients and create long-term client relationships
• Identify new clients and opportunities for new business within existing networks
• Support in preparing new business presentations and proposals
• Management and handling of client communication
• Creation and negotiation of proposals and budget controlling
• Preparation and execution of strategy- and design presentations
• Preparation and execution of creative briefings
• Project- and team organization
• Contact person for international requests and projects from the Dragon Rouge Network
• International exchange about various trends and topics with colleagues from all over the world