Dragon Rouge Singapore Pte Ltd is looking for an Account Manager to join our Client Services team in both consumer and corporate branding projects.
Dragon Rouge is a global agency specialized in brand strategy, design and innovation. We have over 35-year experience working on consumer branding projects (for The Coca-Cola Company, Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, Abbott, Nestlé, etc.) as well as corporate branding projects (for Petronas, CIMB, Airtel, NUS, Accor, Tenelor Group, Rio Tinto, etc.).
Created in 2014 (younger office of the Dragon Rouge group), our Singapore team is made of 16 strong individuals across account servicing, strategy consultant, creative talents, business development and support functions.
As our Account Manager, reporting to the SEA Business Director, your role covers strategic client management, project management, production coordination and brand strategy support of external and internal branding, design and innovation projects.
Your key areas of responsibility will be as follows:
• Client management
• Project management
• Resource planning and management
• Third party liaison and management
• Support category, consumer and brand insight mining
• Support business strategy analysis
• Support design strategy
• Support trends and foresight analysis
• Support new business development
• Pitch/proposal development
• Preparing and helping run client workshops
• ASAP August 2021
So, what are we looking for ?
• Preferably a degree in Marketing / Communications / Business Management
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills & confident
• Fast learner who works autonomously and is proactive
• Singapore citizen or PR
• Fluent in both English and Chinese