At Dragon Rouge we believe that design can change the world.
Our Hamburg office centrally located in the world’s famous Speicherstadt is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the Dragon family.
It is an exciting opportunity to cut your teeth with some of the best people in the industry. We’re an approachable and friendly team and we are looking for people who are passionate about design, ready to be part of a professional team.
This is not the job of a coffee maker – though everyone will happily say yes to a cup whoever is offering. So be careful how many people you ask!
In a young, creative and positive working atmosphere you will:
• Do the project management for key clients in very close collaboration with the managing director
• Actively participate in strategic and creative projects in the FMCG category
• Assist the strategy process while for example analyze the market and consumers
• Be an idea supporter and generator for the creative team
• You are passionate about creativity.
• You are interested in branding for food and cosmetic strategy and packaging design.
• You have ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• You are a German-Speaker and fluent in English.