We put talent and ideas at the center of our activity to deliver powerful brand performance. We design strategies, initiate the creation of new products and services, create identities and communications, and engage people in making their companies great!
You will be the foundation of the account management team, supporting the team’s projects with efficient administration and coordination, delivered with a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and a keenness to deliver great work.
Client and Project Administration:
• Actively support the delivery of great work across the client services team by ensuring that projects are well-run and high quality.
• Create estimates and develop budgets
• Maintaincoherent and correct project filing.
• Support client meetings
• Monitor timings and budgets
• Supporting internal project meetings
• Contact and brief suppliers on project requirements.
• Source information and materials and conduct research for projects
• Support the consultants/client managers/directors in the development of compelling, professional presentations, and client meetings
• Create strong client relationship to continue to grow accounts and identify new business opportunities.
• Support the new business team on research for presentation, pitches …
You will develop proficiency in working with the main tools necessary for the job e.g. finance programme, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). You will build an in-depth understanding of the technical processes required for production and delivery of the output from client work. You will establish a reputation across the company for having a positive work ethic and a helpful, responsible ‘can-do’ attitude.
You are a clear communicator in person and writing, and you showcase excellent attention to detail. You are highly organised, take responsibility for managing own time, anticipate the needs of clients and others on the project team and build strong relationships with them. You work flexibly with colleagues and clients, and display a high level of commitment to helping and supporting others. You are also efficient and highly organised with all aspects of administration.
You have a background in branding/marketing/design/communication and basic understanding of strategic branding and marketing research. You also have a good understanding of the design process (software, formats, artwork specifications) and you have experience in working with various stakeholders, internal and external, to deliver a project – designers, copywriters, writers, printers, photographers, digital agencies.