• Proactively plan, manage and provide input to the delivery of high quality, well-run, profitable projects and initiatives.
• Develop clear, simple and inspiring briefs and kick-off meetings.
• Write proposals, timing & budget plans, meeting notes and status reports.
• Work and communicate in ways that support and respect the creative process and contribute to high quality thinking at the start of projects and high quality executions at the end.
• Lead client meetings and deal with all clients confidently and professionally.
• Take ownership for the quality of work, deadlines and keeping work ‘on brief’.
• Listen carefully to clients, manage their expectations and deliver against agreed timings.
• Run internal project review meetings.
• Take responsibility for sales and revenue prediction and for monthly billing.
• Proactively plan and organise to ensure projects run smoothly and requirements are anticipated ahead of time.
• Create and develop long-term client relationships, with frequent relevant communication.
• Identify new opportunities for cross-selling Dragon Rouge and extending relationships.
• Demonstrate passion about the client’s business and develop a good understanding of their organisation, the brand, the market, the competition and the issues.
• Master the core concepts we use in brand strategy, positioning, design, innovation and sustainability to be able to talk confidently about the main Dragon Rouge offers.
New Business Development
• Identify opportunities for new business, based on networking and intelligence gathering.
• Establish a broad professional network among clients and contacts.
• Support in preparing new business presentations and proposals under the direction of a more senior team member.
• Seek ways to continually improve the ways in which we present our thinking and creativity.
• Use social media, for example, Twitter and LinkedIn, to build networks and share professional information.
• Build effective, positive relationships with colleagues.
• Positively influence and actively support all teams, facilitating team-working, great communication, good organisation and a feeling of involvement and shared responsibility.