Part of the ‘always-on’ generation? Do you pick up on new online trends? Are you a creative soul with a burning passion for brands? And the cherry on top, you watch movies in English without subtitles? We’ve found the right place for you!
Dragon Rouge is an independent design agency. Our creativity is the driving force behind our 8 agencies located on 4 continents, in the shape of 300 creative, strategic, talented people of over 30 different nationalities.
Our expertise extends to all aspects of communication: consumer branding, corporate branding, retail & hospitality, activation, digital, identity, packaging and innovation.
• Participate in the development of our communication strategy in France and worldwide under the supervision of the global communications director
• Represent our brand on the web by uploading content to our website
• Adapt and upload editorial content (copy, visuals, videos, etc.) on our social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Google Plus…)
• Create and animate e-communities (eventually moderate comments and user’s contributions)
• Monitor and strengthen our e-reputation
• Be on the lookout for online trends and spot new tools and social media on which we could position ourselves.
• English Mother Tongue and Fluent in French
• Excellent writing skills in both French and English
• Intellectual curiosity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Rigour and organisation
• Pronounced passion for new social media and online tools
• Six-month internship
• Availability starting July 2020
• Compulsory Convention de stage