Dragon Rouge is an independent, global agency specialised in brand strategy, design, and innovation. We have over 35 years of experience working on consumer branding projects (for The Coca-Cola Company, Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, Abbott, Nestlé, etc.) as well as corporate branding projects (for PETRONAS, CIMB, Axiata, Telenor Group, NUS, Accor, BASF, Rio Tinto, etc.).
Created in 2014 and the youngest office of the Dragon Rouge group, our Singapore team covers Southeast Asia and is made of 16 strong individuals across account servicing, strategy consulting, creative talents, business development, and support functions.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Strategy and Innovation, the role covers brand strategy support of brand, design, and innovation projects.
SOURCE: Research and Analysis
• Secondary and primary
• Qualitative and quantitative
• Conducting and planning, briefing, coordinating
• Brand and business truth
• Customer insight
• Category/competitor dynamics
• Future catalysts – trends, broad context, foresight
SHAPE: Brand Definition
• Brand purpose
• Brand positioning development
• Brand portfolio and architecture strategy
• Brand responsibility
• Brand idea
IGNITE: Bringing the Brand to Life
• Collaborate with creatives, translating strategy to design
• Brand naming, messaging, and tone-of-voice
• Name and tagline screening
ACCELERATE: Growth and Experience
• Internal brand engagement
• Communications strategy
• Design and innovation strategy
• Content and presentation material preparation
• Client workshops preparation
• Pitch/proposal development
• Project coordination
• Client contact, coordination
• Relevant bachelor’s degree. Relevant master’s degree a plus.
• Approx. 2-4 years relevant experience.
• Positive interpersonal skills, respectful, professional, and collaborative spirit. Patient, resilient.
• Communication skills, with the ability to present internally and increasingly externally.
• Organised, detail-oriented, responsible, high standards. Ensuring work quality and on-time delivery.
• Curious, fast learner, proactive, increasing ability to work more autonomously.
• Increasing ability to analyse and synthesise information. Then use logic, frameworks, and creative thinking/brainstorming to summarise challenges, opportunities, and/or propose coherent concepts and recommendations.
• Keen interest in brands, consumers, trends, visual design/multi-sensory experience.
• Microsoft Office fluent. Apple Keynote a plus.
• Fluent in English. Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, or other languages a plus.
• Singapore citizen or PR.