We are an award-winning independent global brand design agency. We use strategy, design and innovation to ignite brands and propel them forward, with an end-to-end, insight to experience offer.
We’re proud of the quality of our work at Dragon Rouge, and on winning the exciting projects that give us lots of scope for original thinking and brilliant executions. A huge part of that success is down to our people and the teams we build. That’s how we ramp up creativity and innovation, and how we get the best results for our clients and their customers.
We’re looking for an Client Manager to join our team and lead on the creative delivery of consumer branding projects.
Who we’re looking for:
• A proactive organiser, taking responsibility for the development of proposals, management of budgets, revenue prediction, timings and general management of a number of our strategic and design projects and initiatives.
• A collaborator who builds a sense of team and ensures consultants and designers are clear on project requirements and involved at the right time.
• A positive influencer who thrives on ensuring the smooth running of projects and requirements are anticipated ahead of time right from the start to final execution.
• A confident communicator who’s articulate and professional with clients, who listens carefully, manages expectations and enjoys developing clear, simple and inspiring briefs and meeting reports.
• An opportunity spotter who is alert to ideas for new business initiatives, with existing and new clients and supports in the delivery of these initiatives.
• Experience of working in a branding agency, capable of taking ownership for multiple complex projects.
• Ability to collaborate and motivate others as well as confidently build lasting relationships with clients.
• Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills.
• Highly proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel and Word.