Dragon Rouge Singapore Pte Ltd is looking for an Design Director to join our Client Services team in both consumer and corporate branding projects.
Dragon Rouge is a global agency specialized in brand strategy, design and innovation. We have over 35-year experience working on consumer branding projects (for The Coca-Cola Company, Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, Abbott, Nestlé, etc.) as well as corporate branding projects (for Petronas, CIMB, Airtel, NUS, Accor, Tenelor Group, Rio Tinto, etc.). Created in 2014 (younger office of the Dragon Rouge group), our Singapore team is made of 16 strong individuals across account servicing, strategy consultant, creative talents, business development and support functions.
Your key areas of responsibility will be as follows:
– Leading by example to ensure that you and your team deliver exceptional creative work.
– Responsible for the day-to-day ownership for the quality of creative deliverables across a range of projects.
– Working closely with the Creative Director and Account Managers to ensure that creative output is delivered within the timings and budgets agreed.
– Providing inspiring guidance and feedback to the design team during the course of projects, in the pursuit of great creative outputs.
– Building client relationships in order to effectively deliver the project output.
– Working with the new business team to either create or deliver new business opportunities.
– Designing and contributing content to credentials presentations. Being part of the pitch team when appropriate.
– Contributing to the preparation of proposals and pitches, under the direction of the Creative Director.
– Contributing to the development of proposals. Working with the Account Managers to ensure that process, resources, timings and budgets are appropriate.
– Contributing ideas and original content for thought pieces, conferences, blogs, social media debate and sharing information internally.
– Attending industry events.
We are looking for a candidate who:
•Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills & confident
•Fast learner and work autonomously and be proactive
•Singapore citizen or PR
•Fluent in English
For those who are interested, please submit your CV and design
portfolio (and your password) and we will get back to you as soon as
Dragon Rouge is a socially responsible company, committed to the diversity of its teams and dedicated to refusing any form of discrimination.