We put talent and ideas at the center of our activity to deliver powerful brand performance. We design strategies, initiate the creation of new products and services, create identities and communications, and engage people in making their companies great!
• Proactively plan, manage and provide input to the delivery of high quality, well-run, profitable projects and initiatives.
• Develop clear, simple and inspiring briefs and kick-off meetings.
• Write proposals, timing & budget plans, meeting notes and status reports.
• Work and communicate in ways that support and respect the creative process and contribute to high quality thinking at the start of projects and high quality executions at the end.
• Lead client meetings and deal with all clients confidently and professionally.
• Take ownership for the quality of work, deadlines and keeping work ‘on brief’.
• Listen carefully to clients, manage their expectations and deliver against agreed timings.
• Run internal project review meetings.
• Take responsibility for sales and revenue prediction and for monthly billing.
• Proactively plan and organise to ensure projects run smoothly and requirements are anticipated ahead of time.
• Create and develop long-term client relationships, with frequent relevant communication.
• Identify new opportunities for cross-selling Dragon Rouge and extending relationships.
• Demonstrate passion about the client’s business and develop a good understanding of their organisation, the brand, the market, the competition and the issues.
• Master the core concepts we use in brand strategy, positioning, design, innovation and sustainability to be able to talk confidently about the main Dragon Rouge offers.
New Business Development
• Identify opportunities for new business, based on networking and intelligence gathering.
• Establish a broad professional network among clients and contacts.
• Support in preparing new business presentations and proposals under the direction of a more senior team member.
• Seek ways to continually improve the ways in which we present our thinking and creativity.
• Use social media, for example, Twitter and LinkedIn, to build networks and share professional information.
• Build effective, positive relationships with colleagues.
• Positively influence and actively support all teams, facilitating team-working, great communication, good organisation and a feeling of involvement and shared responsibility.
• 3 years’ experience working within Account Management.
• Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills.
• Highly proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Outstanding communication skills