London’s calling – and you might be the perfect person to answer.
We’ve got an opportunity for someone positive and eager looking to cut their teeth in client services. If you’ve got a knack for getting people and projects organized, you’re keen to peek behind the curtain of the branding and design world, and you’re one for getting stuck in with a team – this could be for you.
As our Client Services Intern, you’ll be:
• Working closely with the client services team to run a tight ship, keeping projects on time and making sure the rest of the team have everything they need to create great work.
• Helping out with client meetings and calls – from managing diaries and logistical requirements, to helping us prep for the meetings themselves.
• Chipping in and taking part in internal project meetings.
• Getting stuck in with our finance system – uploading estimates and new jobs, running financial reports and sending our invoices.
• Searching out the information, materials and research for projects as we need them.
So, what are we looking for?
• A positive, can-do attitude. You’ll build a reputation across the company as someone who’s keen to get involved, ready to learn and raring to go.
• A thirst for responsibility. You’ll be organised, manage your own time and develop a knack for anticipating the needs of the team and the clients.
• A team player. You’ll work closely and flexibly with your colleagues and clients, and show your commitment to helping and supporting them.