Our Hamburg office is looking for a Project Management intern to join their Consumer Branding team.
It is an exciting opportunity to cut your teeth with some of the best people in the industry. We’re an approachable and friendly team and we are looking for people who are passionate about design, ready to be part of a professional team.
This is not the job of a coffee maker – though everyone will happily say yes to a cup whoever is offering. So be careful how many people you ask!
In a young, creative and positive working atmosphere you will:
• Support our project management and consulting team
• Actively participate in strategic and creative projects in the FMCG category
• Assist the strategy process while for example analyse the market and consumers
• Be an idea supporter and generator for the creative team
• You are a business administration student with an understanding of branding and design.
• You are interested in food, healthcare and cosmetic strategy and packaging design.
• You have ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• You are a German-speaker.
Duration: 6 months