Dragon Rouge Singapore Pte Ltd is looking for an Account Manager to join our Client Services team in both consumer and corporate branding projects.
About Dragon Rouge:
Dragon Rouge is a global agency specialized in brand strategy, design and innovation. We have over 35-year experience working on consumer branding projects (for The Coca-Cola Company, Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, Abbott, Nestlé, etc.) as well as corporate branding projects (for Petronas, CIMB, Airtel, NUS, Accor, Tenelor Group, Rio Tinto, etc.).
Created in 2014 (younger office of the Dragon Rouge group), our Singapore team is made of 16 strong individuals across account servicing, strategy consultant, creative talents, business development and support functions.
The job description and the duties of the Account Manager will be as follow:
Reporting to the SEA Business Director, your role covers strategic client management, project management, production coordination and brand strategy support.
Your key areas of responsibility will be as follows:
• Client Management
• Project Management
• Resource Planning and Management
• Third party Liaison and Management
• Support Category, Consumer and brand insight mining
• Support brand strategy analysis
• Support Design Strategy
• Support Trends and foresight analysis
• Support new business development
• Pitch/proposal development
• Preparing and helping run client workshops
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Preferably a degree in Marketing/Communications/Business Management
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills & confident
• Fast learner and work autonomously and be proactive
• Have experience in Packaging
• Fluent in English
Which visa are you holding in Singapore?