We put talent and ideas at the heart of our work to create powerful brand performance. We design strategies, create new products and services, build brands and communications and engage people in making their companies great!
Our team works at pace on a wide range of client projects and new business pitches. We’re looking for a full-time Senior Designer to lead creative output by developing design solutions with high visual impact, delivered in a way that inspires those around you.
You will collaborate closely with colleagues from the design studio and around the business to generate ideas, using your creativity to implement feedback and shape concepts into final artwork. You will achieve this by being an intelligent, creative thinker, able to make decisions confidently and ensuring that others understand your direction.
• Report to Creative Director
• Contributing inspiring ideas and insights to brainstorm meetings, considering all brand touchpoints.
• Leading and driving initial idea generation and territory exploration with the Design/Creative Director.
• Taking ownership of all your projects and deliver with creative flair and strategic insight.
• Presenting articulately the design intent at client meetings and design presentations where appropriate.
• Working effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and project timings. Be aware and responsible for your time on projects working to the budgets.
• Being alert to ideas for new business initiatives and helping to deliver them in inspiring ways.
• Contributing to the development of our communications for conferences and seminars.
• Collecting useful examples, trends, case studies and images for sharing with the team and clients for use in brainstorms and proposals.
• Mentoring the more junior members of the team.
• Creative thinking: an intellectual and lateral creative thinker with
an open mind. Intune and fascinated with insight and what consumers think.
• Proactivity: self-motivated, driven and ambitious.
• Planning and organising: Able to think ahead, organise and prioritise
workload across multiple projects
• Innovation: demonstrates a passion for improvement and creating new,
creative solutions. Has a curious mind and can think differently.
• Expertise and knowledge of the ‘world of brand’ and what branding means.
• Proven experience designing in the digital space as well as more traditional media.
• Experienced in all Adobe Creative Suite programmes, with a particular emphasis on the use of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.