Dragon Rouge is a global design and innovation business that’s different to work with–and work for. We are a privately-owned, boutique-style consultancy with French heritage and an obsession for high-quality solutions. We use insights and creativity to help our clients achieve superior brand performance.
We believe the best brands are those that go beyond expectations. They don’t just do the job – they go deeper and become the fabric of our lives. We work hard to build the brands that create more, that make a positive difference and have lasting value. These are the brands that deliver sustainable success and make the world a better, more rewarding place to be.
We are currently seeking high caliber strategic talent for a senior position to serve our growing roster of clients. We see an opportunity in Greater China for a tight and powerful consultancy, built around a handful of brilliant senior practitioners, who deliver world-class strategy, innovation and design solutions.
• Understand and interpret client briefs and translate them into quality design work from conception to completion
• Develop big visionary ideas that inspire clients and solve problems
• Formulate design framework and project plan and synthesize inputs from multiple sources for keen insights
• Organize and manage designers through project completion and build good team spirit
• Proactively assist other team members on professional skill development
• Communicate and coordinate with clients to ensure a high standard of quality work and meet client’s budget
• Effectively manage multiple projects at a time and work closely with project manager to ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget
• Stay ahead of industry trends and marketing channels in order to issue creative ideas, proposals and presentations to win potential contract
• Maintain good interpersonal skills with internal staff and build client relationship
• Support other departments in winning new business with both current and new clients
• Help to build awareness and preference for the company’s offering in the marketplace
• Attend meeting or business travel as assigned
• Any other duties related to your position and deemed customary and appropriate that may be assigned to you by our company
• 4 years of experience or more, preferably in branding design and especially in consumer packaging in the F&B sector
• You are an original creative thinker who challenges the norm and the bland, and understands the need to work within a client’s brief, process and deadlines
• Highly competent in all design software applications with good execution skill, good photoshop skill is a must
• Curious about the global branding business and packaging trend
• With an international perspective and Local Chinese insights
• A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
• You are a clear communicator and listener with written communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills
• Command of spoken and written English and Mandarin would be beneficial