Dragon Rouge Singapore Pte Ltd is looking for an Senior Designer to join our Client Services team in both consumer and corporate branding projects.
Dragon Rouge is a global agency specialized in brand strategy, design and innovation. We have over 35-year experience working on consumer branding projects (for The Coca-Cola Company, Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, Abbott, Nestlé, etc.) as well as corporate branding projects (for Petronas, CIMB, Airtel, NUS, Accor, Tenelor Group, Rio Tinto, etc.).
Created in 2014 (younger office of the Dragon Rouge group), our Singapore team is made of 16 strong individuals across account servicing, strategy consultant, creative talents, business development and support functions.
Your key areas of responsibility will be as follows:
– Our Senior Designers champion our high standards in creating brand performance with great ideas. They design strategies, initiate the
creation of new products and services, create identities and communications – and engage people in making their companies great.
– Passionate, personable and open to ideas, our Senior Designers are excited by the prospect of pushing strategic design in new directions. This role begins and ends with innovation, craft and great stories.
– Our Senior Designers are responsible for conceptualization, craft, creation and implementation of design solutions that meet the brief,
strategy and unique ideation, whilst nurturing and inspiring the next generation of Design Talent.
– You would also be supporting the Creative Director by managing the business and overseeing the development and creative excellence
throughout the design process.
– Our Senior Designers create generously. Because creativity is at the heart of what Dragon Rouge does, and because we’re influenced by the spirit of generosity, our Senior Designers work hand in hand with our clients to build the brands that create more. These are the brands that deliver sustainable success and make the world a better, more rewarding place to be.
– This approach is fundamental to us – it asks everybody to go beyond expectation. Because we want to create brands that go deeper and become the fabric of our lives.
We are looking for a candidate who:
•Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills & confident
•Fast learner and work autonomously and be proactive
•Singapore citizen or PR
•Fluent in English
For those who are interested, please submit your CV and design portfolio (and your password) and we will get back to you as soon as
Dragon Rouge is a socially responsible company, committed to the diversity of its teams and dedicated to refusing any form of discrimination.