In order to maintain the reliability and quality of the services provided to its existing and potential customers, the Dragon Rouge Agency would like to remind users that consultation and/or use of the website www.dragonrouge.com implies acceptance and compliance with the conditions set out below, and laws applicable in France in communication on the Internet.
The terms „Agency“ or „Dragon Rouge Agency“ or „Dragon Rouge“ define all French or foreign subsidiaries that are part of the Dragon Rouge Group. All brands mentioned on the website www.dragonrouge.com, particularly:
– Names, logos, figurative marks, product names and / or services that are quoted or reproduced on the website www.dragonrouge.com are the exclusive property of advertisers, clients of Dragon Rouge Agency. As such, the user may not, under any circumstances use even partially, reproduce or represent these brands (unless prior written permission of the owners of trademarks). In the absence of a prior written agreement by the owners of trademarks, operation and / or use of these marks is strictly prohibited.
– The „DRAGON ROUGE“ brand are trademarks belonging to Dragon Rouge. Use of the „DRAGON ROUGE“ brand is therefore strictly prohibited on any grounds whatsoever without the prior written agreement of the Agency.
PROPER USAGE - LIABILITY
The aim of the website www.dragonrouge.com is to present the Agency’s vision, the services it offers and the latest creations it has developed for its customers. Information may be presented in any of the following ways:
– texts in the form of PDF, Flash, PowerPoint, Excel or Word presentations,
– photographs, illustrations, graphics and pictures in all formats,
– films and soundtracks,
– zipped documents,
hereafter referred to as Documents (this list is non-exhaustive). In any case, users should note the following:
– documents and, more generally, the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website are available for consultation only,
– documents and, more generally, the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website are not contractually binding.
Some features of the website www.dragonrouge.com require the use of the following software:
– Adobe Flash
– does not guarantee that the information uploaded to www.dragonrouge.com is correct, although it uses its best efforts to ensure that such information is correct. As such, the Agency may not be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by any user after consulting such information
– reserves the right to change www.dragonrouge.com either partially or in full. Any such change will come into effect as soon as it is uploaded to the above-mentioned website. Users are held to have accepted any such change in future consultations.
– declines all liability for any difficulties encountered while accessing the website or for any communication failure. The Agency does not guarantee that the server hosting the www.dragonrouge.com website is free of viruses nor does it guarantee against any technical problems arising that may damage the components or data stored on the user’s computer.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
In accordance with national and international law governing copyright and intellectual property (or similar rights), the use, reproduction, distribution, marketing, extraction or modification of any and all of the content of the website www.dragonrouge.com is strictly prohibited. The Dragon Rouge Agency does not transfer any intellectual property rights in respect of the Documents and, more generally, of the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website, in any form whatsoever. In accordance with the above-mentioned rules of proper usage, consultation of Documents may not be interpreted as constituting a transfer, even partial or temporary, of reproduction rights, performance rights or adaptation rights for all or part of the texts, methodological presentations or visual or graphic items contained on the www.dragonrouge.com website. The conditions of use attached to the Documents and, more generally, the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website are as follows:
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – TEXTS, VISUAL, GRAPHIC OR SOUND FILES ARE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR CONSULTATION ON THE DRAGON ROUGE WEBSITE. REPRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION PROHIBITED.
In the event of an exceptional reproduction and/or distribution authorisation agreed by the Dragon Rouge Agency, as set out in a prior written agreement, the following note must be added:
COPYRIGHT © 2023 Dragon Rouge. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved.
Models, performers and generally all persons represented in photographs and films posted on the website www.dragonrouge.com have consented to the use of their image as part of the services provided for clients of the Dragon Rouge agency. Employees and managers of the Agency whose image is used on the website www.dragonrouge.com have consented to the use of graphic material as part of the site and only in this frame. Failing of a written agreement previously made by customers and / or the Dragon Rouge Agency, the use of the image the aforementioned persons is strictly prohibited in any capacity whatsoever.
Protection of personal data - Confidentiality
The protection of personal data is of utmost importance for Dragon Rouge. The configuration of the website www.dragonrouge.com gives Dragon Rouge the possibility of retrieving information that is attached to users of the website: the goal is to know you better, understand you and meet your expectations and needs.
Dragon Rouge is committed to maintaining strict confidentiality regarding the personal data collected on this website, which cannot, under any circumstances, be resold and/or communicated to third parties. The information collected is strictly confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the members and services of the Dragon Rouge Group.
This personal data is subject to the provisions of the French Data Protection Act – 6th of January 1978 and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In accordance with these legal provisions, the user has the right to access, rectify and delete personal information. In addition, the user may request the portability of his data, or may, at any time, withdraw his consent or oppose the processing of his personal data.
The user can exercise these rights by sending a letter to the following address:
Address: Dragon Rouge – Benoît Baboulet – 8, rue Fourcroy – 75017 Paris – France
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The user can also file a complaint with a supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr).
The introduction of a hyperlink to the website www.dragonrouge.com requires the prior written permission of the Dragon Rouge Agency. If you wish to create a hyperlink to our site, you must therefore contact the Communications Manager from our site.
The hyperlinks installed by Dragon Rouge towards other websites do not engage the responsibility of Dragon Rouge. Dragon Rouge has no control on the content of these websites and provides no warranty regarding the accuracy and completeness of information of any kind, provided on these websites. Dragon Rouge could not therefore be held responsible for the content of these websites or the use of information provided on this website.
The website www.dragonrouge.com allows you to easily share on social networks (facebook, twitter, etc..) most of the documents posted online. To share a Document, you must click a button type of sharing „Share“ or an icon representing the social network and preceded by the words „Share on“. Clicking on this button will take you to type on the social network you selected and invited, if you are not already connected to this network, to connect (with your username and password) or register.
Dragon Rouge is not responsible for actions performed by users on the social network website. In case of doubt, problem, complaint or questions, the user should contact the social network.
During a connection on the social network, the server of the social network website can place cookies, on the visitor’s computer, containing his ID and other information that the social network may need to be used in future connections. The information collected on the user by social network, including the pages he visited on our website or other websites, can be exploited by the social network in order to collect information statistics, publish targeted advertising on the user’s computer, etc… This information is not accessible by Dragon Rouge.
APPLICABLE LAW - COMPETENT COURT
Dragon Rouge Group 8, rue Fourcroy – 75017 Paris – France
S.A.S. with share capital of 6,492,720 Euros – Company registration no. 384 527 925 RCS Paris
Tel: + 188.8.131.52.50.00
COPYRIGHT © 2023 Dragon Rouge. All trade marks registered. All rights reserved.